Earthdance provides an ideal setting for workshops, conferences, and special events that seek a combination of focus, celebration, and intimate connection. With a unique combination of mixed-used indoor & outdoor facilities, Earthdance is perfectly positioned to provide a comfortable, caring, and inspiring atmosphere for your next event.
Our guests include:
Yoga and meditation retreats; dance, somatics, and theater workshops; education and leadership retreats; spiritual retreats; weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.
Our facilities at a glance:
- Two large, sunny studios with wood-sprung maple floors & radiant heating (for full-group & breakout activities)
- Commercial kitchen with industrial range & walk-in cooler
- Dining room and sunporch dining areas
- 125 acres of land, including a garden (supplementing meals seasonally), an apple orchard (with space for group activities & camping), and a forest with trails & streams (for camping & exploring)
- Wood-fired sauna
- Library & living room (for relaxing & meeting)
- Gratitude Lodge for dormitory-style sleeping (up to 60 guests)
- Neighboring Nine Mountain Retreat Center for dormitory-style & private room sleeping (up to 25 guests)
Earthdance has availability this Fall & Winter 2020.
Interested in Earthdance for your next event? Complete this inquiry form.
Contact Spirit, our Interim Executive Director, at email@example.com with questions or to find out whether Earthdance is a good fit.
What makes Earthdance unique?
Earthdance is imbued with the spirit of community, creativity, and connection.
Founded as an intentional community in 1986, Earthdance carries the feeling of home for all who come and community care is an integral part of how we hold space for guests.
Through 30+ years of innovating programming, Earthdance has become a world-renowned center for movement, somatic & interdisciplinary arts. That creative energy permeates Earthdance’s facilities and provides daily inspiration to those who stay.
Situated amidst the scenic beauty of the Berkshire foothills in western Massachusetts, Earthdance supports deep connection through quiet intimacy with the natural world. Our studios among the trees provide rare space for reflecting, listening, and learning.