Earthdance provides an ideal setting for workshops, conferences, and special events that seek a combination of focus, celebration, and intimate connection. With a unique combination of mixed-used indoor and outdoor facilities, Earthdance is perfectly positioned to provide a comfortable, caring, and inspiring atmosphere for your next event.
Our guests include:
Yoga and meditation retreats; dance, somatics, and theater workshops; education and leadership retreats; spiritual retreats; weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays.
Our facilities at a glance:
- Two large, sunny studios with sprung maple floors and radiant heating (for full-group and breakout activities)
- Commercial kitchen with industrial range and walk-in cooler
- Dining room and sunporch dining areas
- 100 acres of land, including a garden (supplementing meals seasonally), an apple orchard (with space for group activities and camping), and a forest with trails and streams (for camping and exploring)
- Wood-fired sauna
- Library and living room (for relaxing and meeting)
- Gratitude Lodge for dormitory-style sleeping (up to 60 guests)
- Neighboring Nine Mountain Retreat Center for dormitory-style and private room sleeping (up to 25 guests)
What makes Earthdance unique?
Earthdance is imbued with the spirit of home, creativity, and connection.
Earthdance carries the feeling of home for all who come and the energy of the generations that have nurtured this space.
Through 30+ years of innovating programming, Earthdance has become a world-renowned center for movement, somatic and interdisciplinary arts. That creative energy permeates Earthdance’s facilities and provides daily inspiration to those who stay.
Situated amidst the scenic beauty of the Berkshire foothills in western Massachusetts, Earthdance supports deep connection through quiet intimacy with the natural world. Our studios among the trees provide rare space for reflecting, listening, and learning.
Interested in Earthdance for your next event? Complete this inquiry form.
Contact Melanie Christine-Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to find out whether Earthdance is a good fit.