The Spirit Club is Earthdance's highest level giving program. By giving $1,000 or more annually, Spirit Club Members serve as a key backbone of support, enabling our programming to blossom and planting the seeds for Earthdance's future.
As a Spirit Club Member, you help Earthdance to ...
- Continue serving local and organic food
- Grow our Social & Racial Justice Fund, which helps to provide …
- Anti-oppression trainings for Board & Staff
- Continued work with social justice consultants
- Work on our structures, including …
- Finishing building on our new tool shed
- Repairing our Umbrella Barn Roof
- Invest in new staff positions & support for staff
- Grow our innovative programming …
- Such as Delicious Movement, a Butoh workshop with Eiko Otake & Political Movement, a workshop with the Institute for Somatics and Social Justice this Fall
- Continue to grow & support our garden
- And more!
Learn more about Earthdance's unique range of Workshops & Residencies here.
For more information about giving to Earthdance, please contact Deirdre Morris, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
To donate via check, please make your check out to "Earthdance" with "Spirit Club" in the memo line and send to:
To donate via bank transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.