Training Start Date: March 21st, 2016
Priority Deadline: February 29th, 2016
The Marketing & Development Manager is a core staff position, responsible for supporting all marketing and fundraising efforts for Earthdance to ensure optimal levels of public engagement, brand consistency, and donor stewardship. This position works closely with the Executive Director to plan and implement comprehensive, integrated marketing and fundraising strategies that ensure professional, timely, and creative communications.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implement strategies for maintaining and improving program and event attendance.
- Helps oversee the branding of the organization in all promotional materials.
- Manages the design and distribution of print and digital advertisements, listings, newsletters, and other promotional materials in line with the operational budget and program calendar.
-Creates content for and maintains Earthdance website
- Helps oversee documentation and archiving for programs and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
The initial employment period is two years, with possibility of extension based upon performance. The position start date is April 25th, 2016. This is a 28 hour/week, residential core staff position. Training is available beginning March 21st, 2016.
Compensation is commensurate upon experience. Benefits include four weeks paid time off, complimentary workshops and jams, access to Earthdance studio spaces, guest privileges, and community development opportunities.
Women, people of color, LGBT, and/or people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.