One month residential retreat with a small group of artists to inspire and nurture your creativity and focus.
January (4 Week Retreat): January 15th - February 12th
IMMERSE YOURSELF in your creative process at Earthdance! The Artistic Residential Retreat (ARR) is an incredible opportunity to dive into your creative research. This extended personal retreat program offers the beauty and solace of Western Massachusetts and the community-living atmosphere of Earthdance with focused time and space for your personal process.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to soak in the energy, nature, history and nourishment of Earthdance as it continues to be an ideal setting to cultivate and focus on who you are as an artist and build your practice/creation/work. Whether you are a mover, writer, composer, videographer/filmmaker, visionary or beyond any label, ARR is an opportunity and space to nurture your creative self while living with a small group of other retreatants practicing clear Covid safe protocol together. In these unique times, this residency offers a unique chance to soak in nature, spark imagination and creation, and be nourished by a contained focused environment.
We are accepting only 8 applicants for each extended living retreat period. All accepted participants will arrive and depart at the same time to support community building, health and safety while together. All applicants will be asked to follow Covid safe protocol* before arrival and during their stay.
ARR residents live amongst our small residential staff in a quiet setting. Being at Earthdance is being in community; we ask that you take part in this collective home through cooking and light cleaning during your stay. Mostly organic and/or locally sourced groceries are provided. Each resident will have their own room with shared bathrooms. Stable internet is available if you need to do online work or study while at Earthdance.
Rates for Artistic Residential Retreat:
January (4 Week Retreat): January 8th - February 5th: sliding scale $1,200 - $1,800 with some scholarship availability.
*Covid safe ARR agreement:
- Practice enhanced safety for 14 days before arriving to Earthdance
- Covid test negative within 48 hours before arriving
- Wear a mask when in common spaces for first 14 days but not in personal room, while eating, while socially distanced outdoors or during personal studio time
- Receive temperature or other monitoring checks upon arrival and at different times during your stay
- Notify Earthdance immediately if you develop any Covid symptoms
- Regularly wash hands during time in common areas
- If you leave Earthdance to run errands, you will wear a mask, practice social distancing and wash hands often
- Possible Covid testing after arrival
To learn more click here.