We care deeply about the health and wellbeing of our guests, facilitators, staff, and community. As the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) is evolving rapidly with new information available daily, Earthdance is continuing to adjust as needed.
Following current CDC and state precautions regarding the spread of the virus, we have canceled our onsite events for March & April and closed our facilities to the public. We will be closely monitoring the situation and following state guidelines for when to reopen. We are also shifting some of our upcoming workshops to be hosted online, and are in the process of creating a new Earthdance Live: Sunday Class series, so look for those coming up.
What we are doing at this time:
- Earthdance’s facilities are closed to the public at this time. Only Earthdance staff & volutneers and identified vendors are permitted to enter our facilities.
- We're closely monitoring official guidance from state governmental & health authorities and the CDC in order to support the health and wellbeing of our community.
- We're actively monitoring staff & volunteer health and asking staff & volunteers to communicate what work they're comfortable engaging in.
- We're taking additional measures to sanitize common surfaces (table tops, bars, door handles, and bathroom counters) using a bleach solution on a regular basis. We will update you regarding future events on a case-by-case basis.
We can still connect:
- Tune into our social media platforms where we’ll be sharing what’s happening onsite along with messages of appreciation and connection.
- Stay informed via email, where we will give periodic updates.
- Stay tuned for virtual events in the near future.
As you can imagine, the need for social distancing and preventative measures have created a severe economic challenge for Earthdance. If you are in a position to offer financial support at this time, please visit our COVID-19 Appeal page.
We will keep you updated as we have new information. Until then, we continue to hold you and your families in our hearts, and wish you a safe journey through these challenging times.
[updated March 25, 2020]