Spring Focus on Ecological Sustainability
This annual, 4-series event will occur once per season. Together, we will explore each dimension of the ecovillage model; ecological, social, economic, and spiritual/cultural sustainability. Join us for this FREE community event; as we come together to cultivate sustainable practices, creative improvisation and demonstration of sustainable community living!
- 10:00 am - Arrival & Social Hour (please bring all potluck dishes to the kitchen). Please arrive during this hour to take a stroll around our land and buildings, enjoy some coffee and tea, and socialize with other community members.
- 11:00 am - Permaculture Fundamentals, course presentations. Our Permaculture Design course will finish up this morning, and so we begin our journey with an immersion into the concepts of permaculture design by participating as an audience to the course participants’ presentations.
- 12:30 pm - Potluck Lunch. During our potluck lunch, we will engage in focused dialogue, reflecting on the permaculture design presentations.
- 2:00 - 5:00 pm - Learning Lab/Playful Activity! Jump into a hands-on engagement with ecologically sustainable practices, hosted by Earthdance Staff and Community Specialists in the field.
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm - Final Reflection & Visioning. Help us explore what these concepts mean to the Earthdance organization and community; how might we integrate them into our daily lives and further engage with our community.
(This event must have at least 12 RSVP’s to occur).
(we ask that anyone who does not wish to bring a potluck dish to contribute $5 each).